Sunday 23 May 2010

3D Work Summary
































Sorry If the link to my video has not been put up yet, I have created more of a little home not that big or anything to be excited about. With the above images, It can be shown I created a house which has

A little hall way
Living Room
Chairs/sofa
Table
and also well decorated.

Well am assuming that should be the list. In 3D, I enjoying creating/designing on buildings playing with the plan or making something different and presentable to any client or building designer interior or exterior.
With more practice I will be able to work more on the building and different set of building to get a perfection.



Other than that I am happy with how its come out though and for the first time using 3Ds Max, I feel a job well done and am comfortable to talk about 3D & its basic.

No comments: